3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHELP TO BUY PRICE SHOWN, MILTON KEYNES
- Aspley Guise village
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- En-suite to bedroom 2
- Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- Garage and drive way
- Leicht German kitchens
- Quartz worktops
- Siemens appliances
Please note the full market value is a guide price of £485,000 and this is the HELP TO BUY PRICE SHOWN.
Set in the heart of Aspley Guise village is small delightful scheme of just 10 individually designed homes built to a high level of specification. The Ash is a spacious 3 double bedroom property within the village square. The Ash style has a large open plan kitchen/dining area and lounge to the rear with views over open land. Borras homes provide a very high standard of finish including fully fitted German "Leicht" kitchens, quartz work tops, integrated "Siemens" appliances, flooring throughout and photovoltaic cells. Please note similar internals shown
Living room 15'2" x 11' x 9"
Kitchen/Dining Room 16'7" x 7'8"
Master Bedroom 15'4" x 11'x4"
Bedroom Two 13'1" x 8'5" (max)
Bedroom Three 11'8" x 11'5"
HELP TO BUY
• Fully fitted German ‘Leicht’ kitchens
(www.leicht.com) to include
integrated ‘Siemens’ appliances
including dishwasher and
• Spaces for free standing
washing machines and driers in
the utility rooms (plots 3, 4 and
5 have an integrated washer/drier
in the kitchen.
• Sinks and taps from the Roco
• Sanitaryware and brassware
from the ‘Roca’ range
• Merlyn shower enclosures
and mira shower valves
• Porcelain floor and wall tiles
• Flooring throughout
including carpets from the
Lano Startwist collection
• White 4 panel shaker doors
from the XL Joinery range
• Carlisle Brass polished chrome
plate andros door handles
• Gas central heating to all plots
with underfloor heating to ground
floor of plots 2, 8 and 9.
• Photovoltaic Cells to south facing
roofs to augment sustainable
• High performance timber windows
• External lighting to the front
• All units landscaped (hard and soft)
and turfed to front and rear
Property ref: 121_1409_4107006
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40948842.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4107006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Milton Keynes - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.