2 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Parham, Woodbridge
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lovely Plot To The Rear
- Ground Floor Bathroom
We are excited to offer for sale this superb cottage nestled in the heart of the village of Parham. The property boasts many original features and should be seen at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Features include Double glazing and off road parking.
There is a double glazed security front entrance door to the ....
Sitting Room 14' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.55m x 3.53m )
With a window to the front, exposed timbers and exposed red brick chimney breast with quarry tiled hearth and AGA style wood burning stove, storage heater, telephone and Tv point.
Ledge and brace door leading through to the .....
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
With a window to the rear, range of worktops with an inset stainless steel sink top with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, a useful range of wood grain storage cupboards, 4 ring hob, built in oven, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, recess and storage area and under stairs storage.
There is a door to the rear lobby and door to the ...
Ground Floor Bathroom
Consisting of a panelled bath with tiled surround and wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin, close coupled w/c, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Upvc Lobby/storage Area 13' 4" x 5' 9" ( 4.06m x 1.75m )
With a polycarbonate roof and double glazed door leading to the offset rear garden.
There are stairs from the kitchen to the ...
First Floor Landing
With doors to...
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.43m )
With exposed timbers, window to the front and a storage heater
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
With a window to the rear, storage radiator, Victorian style fireplace, walk-in airing cupboard with tank and immersion heater and storage.
There is off road parking to the front with a limited right of way for the vendor over neighbouring properties to the rear.The rear garden has been partially landscaped with brick paved walkways, pathways and patio with adjoining lawns, trees, shrubs and borders patio seating area and garden store. There is a bridge walkway with septic tank below.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40958439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.