2 bedroom terraced house for saleMonmouth Road, Dagenham
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Offroad Parking
- Summer House/ Outbuilding
- Well Presented Throughout
Guide Price £290,000 - £310,000. Two bedroom mid terrace property that has a lot more than meets the eye! With an additional bonus of conservatory plus a further summer house in the rear of the garden, as well as wired in cctv security system and off-road parking to the front for two vehicles.
Two bedroom mid terrace property that has a lot more than meets the eye! With an additional bonus of conservatory plus a further summer house in the rear of the garden, as well as wired in cctv security system and off-road parking to the front for two vehicles.
The property is ideally located for a range of public amenities, shops, churches and good access to vital links to central London.
Stairs rising to the upper level, doors to the ground floor accommodation;
Window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Consisting of a selection of wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into work surfaces, splash back tiling and integrated oven and hob, cooker hood over and plumbing for the washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler in corner with boxing, door to the conservatory.
With tiled flooring and space for dining, it also is used for various white goods at the moment, door to the rear garden.
Doors to the first floor accommodation, fully fitted loft ladder and lighting;
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
Window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Second Bedroom 11' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
White suite comprising of a window to the rear aspect, radiator, shower cubicle and wash hand basin with vanity, low level wc and fully tiling throughout.
Approximately 90 ft in length and enclosed by panel fencing and half laid to lawn and half to hard standing areas leading to the rear of the garden which is where the summer house is located.
Summer House 17' 2" x 14' 9" ( 5.23m x 4.50m )
Currently split into a living and sleeping area, with permeate storage area, which has been used as a guest suite previously.
Off road hardstanding to front of property for two vehicles, with drop kerb for access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40962291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.