3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwift Street, Old Town, Barnsley
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terraced villa
- Well decorated and appointed
- Highly sought after area
- Guide price £140,000 - £150,000
Situated in this highly sought after location, giving access to Barnsley town centre, Barnsley Hospital and commuter links is this spacious, well decorated and appointed, three double bedroomed mid terraced villa, with gas central heating and double glazing where stated.
Situated in this highly sought after location, giving access to Barnsley town centre, Barnsley Hospital and commuter links is this spacious, well decorated and appointed, three double bedroomed mid terraced villa, with gas central heating and double glazing where stated. An early viewing is highly advised.
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, parquet flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, access to the cellar and there is a front facing double glazed entrance door.
With power and light, stone flagged floor and a radiator.
Lounge Area 12' 2" into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.61m )
With wood flooring, coving to the ceiling, decorative panelling to the walls, dado rail, the focal point of the room is the inset gas stove to the chimney breast and there is a front facing double glazed bow window.
Dining Area 12' 2" into recess x 13' ( 3.71m into recess x 3.96m )
With decorative beams and panelling, dado rail, wooden flooring, radiator, rear facing double glazed French style doors and windows.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 7' 7" max ( 4.62m x 2.31m max )
Having coving to the ceiling, serving hatch, an extensive range of wall and base units finished in oak effect, extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, two side facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With coving and a dado rail.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 1" into recess, inc WD fronts ( 3.63m x 3.38m into recess, inc WD fronts )
There is a picture rail, dado rail, a range of fitted wardrobes and over bed storage, wood flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a double walk-in shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to the walls and floor, extractor fan, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.73m into recess )
With dado rail, coving, access to the loft, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 9" plus door recess ( 3.78m x 2.67m plus door recess )
With laminate flooring, picture rail, dado rail, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, coving to the ceiling, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and there is a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a forecourt garden and to the rear is a block paved garden and access to a WC with a front facing double glazed window, front facing double glazed entrance door, tiling to the walls and floor, low flush WC and a wash hand basin.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Hudderstfield Road, turn left on to Victoria Crescent and right on to Swift Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40968582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.