3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClover Mead, Taunton
Sold STC £170,000
- Modern, three bedroom end of terrace house
- Well-presented throughout
- Generous corner plot
- Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Cul-de-sac location
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this three bedroom end of terrace property
GENEROUS PLOT & WELL PRESENTED MODERN HOME. This three bedroom end of terrace property enjoys a cul-de-sac location in a popular residential area and a corner plot with driveway and detached garage. Internally the accommodation has been recently decorated & is now offered with no onward chain.
The property is approached from the end of the cul-de-sac where at the side elevation a dropped kerb gives access to the driveway, providing off-road parking for one / two vehicles and access to the detached single garage. From here there is an outside tap and a gate opening to the rear garden. At the front elevation a small front garden is laid to paving and a door opens in to;
The porch features tiled flooring, a side facing window, access to the gas and electric meters and ample space for an appliance or coats and shoes as required. An obscure double glazed door opens in to;
Main Entrance Hallway
Presented in neutral décor and featuring radiator, telephone and power points, access to the electric fuses, stairs to the first floor and a door opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Living / Dining Room 15' 11" max x 15' 11" max ( 4.85m max x 4.85m max )
A spacious, open-plan living/dining room with ample space for defined lounge and dining areas. The room is presented in attractive neutral décor with rear facing uPVC double glazed double doors out to the garden, radiators, TV aerial, Sky connection and telephone points, large storage cupboard beneath the stairs also with fitted power points and providing space for additional appliances. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture and a dining table and chairs. The focal point of the room is a beautiful Portuguese stone fireplace with inset coal effect gas fire. Folding glazed doors open through to;
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Neutrally decorated and featuring tiled floor, side facing uPVC double glazed window, access to the central heating boiler and a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, counter top lighting, fitted cooker hood and space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and free standing oven with hob.
First Floor Landing
Presented in neutral décor and featuring loft access, power point, large storage cupboard with fitted shelving (formerly the airing cupboard) and doors off to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
A good size light and airy single bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and room for a single bed and a range of bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
A second double bedroom presented in light neutral décor and features include rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and dado rails.
Bedroom One 9' 8" + wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 2.95m + wardrobes x 2.64m )
A neutrally decorated double bedroom with a front facing bow window including uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, telephone points, dado rail and a large fitted wardrobe with ample hanging and shelving space within and sliding mirrored doors.
Bathroom 6' 11" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.11m max x 1.68m max )
An attractively presented bathroom featuring front facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and tiled splash backs over.
The rear garden can be accessed from the side path or from the living/dining room. Both lead out on to a paved patio area spanning the rear elevation and hard standing for a garden shed. The remainder of the garden is laid mostly to lawn and enclosed by wood panel fencing to all sides. The gardens are of generous proportions and provide excellent space for entertaining or families with children or pets.
This single garage is larger than average in width and has an up and over door, concrete floor, power points and lighting.
From Taunton, proceed in a southerly direction along Silver Street which continues into South Road, and in turn leads into Shoreditch Road. Just before the motorway bridge a turning for Chestnut Drive will be seen. Take this turning and continue for approximately 300 yards until Clover Mead is seen on the left-hand side, where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40969734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.