4 bedroom detached house for saleHyburn Close, Bricket Wood
Withdrawn from Market
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS + TWO BATHROOMS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER/ LIVING ROOM
- PLUS ADDITIONAL FAMILY ROOM & UTILITY
- DRIVEWAY FOR 4/5 CARS & SECLUDED SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR NEW 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL
- NO UPPER CHAIN
*LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL* This WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME has been extended and modernised throughout to offer superb family accommodation. Ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan lounge/ diner, modern kitchen with breakfast bar and study area. Additionally to this there is a separate family room, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a well proportioned single bedroom, family bathroom and modern shower room. Externally the property is set back from the road with a generous driveway providing off street parking for several cars and there is a secluded south facing garden to rear. The property enjoys a quiet position in a small residential cul-de-sac in Bricket Wood close to local shops, good schools and offers easy access to St. Albans, Watford and M1 and M25 motorways. Offered with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40971861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6059627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.