Hotel for saleSTATION ROAD, SOUTH SHORE, BLACKPOOL, FY4
- LICENCED GUEST HOUSE WITH 8 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- DECORATED AND FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY PUBLIC FACILITIES
- 2-3 BEDROOM OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- NOT TRADING AT PRESENT - EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO RE-ESTABLISH
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this superb licensed Guest House located in a popular South Shore holiday area close to the Promenade. 8 quality en suite letting rooms decorated and furnished to a high standard including Flat Screen tv's with DVD players, alarm clocks with Ipod docking stations, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers, central heating and double glazing. All rooms have free wifi, complimentary slippers and use of bath robes with the premier/luxury rooms having mini bar fridges and ironing facilities. Modern contemporary public facilities plus owners lounge, 2/3 bedrooms and bathroom. Not trading due to personal commitments but excellent opportunity to re-establish. Excellent Guest House with viewing highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40979982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.