1 bedroom cottage for saleScotgate Road, Honley, Holmfirth
Offers in Region of
- A perfect one double bedroom cottage tucked away from the heart of Honley
- Immaculately presented throughout - a perfect investment or first time buy
- Open plan living kitchen, utility cellar, double bedroom and bathroom
- Gasc central heating and double glazing
- Pleasant village views - NO VENDOR CHAIN
An immaculate one double bedroom cottage tucked away from the centre of Honley village within walking distance of the local amenities. The property is in excellent decorative condition and has open aspect views. Recently fitted gas central heating boiler and UPVc double glazing. Comprises entrance lobby, open plan lounge and kitchen with cast iron stove in the fireplace, first floor double bedroom and bathroom. Call to view. The property is freehold and council tax band A.
Property ref: 121_160_4109032
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40983600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4109032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Earnshaw Kay Estates, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.