2 bedroom terraced house for saleBunting Road, Luton, LU4 0UA
- Fantastic Two Bedroom Terraced
- 1.7 Miles to M1 Junction 11
- Excellent Buy to Let/First Time Buy
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Excellent School Catchment
- Garage to Rear
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agents instructed for the sale of this excellent two bedroom terraced property in the popular Birds Estate in North Luton. The area has proved popular with families where children often attend Southfield Primary and Barnfield West Academy as their schools. The property is also ideally located for commuters with the M1 junction 11 only 1.7 miles away offering routes North and South.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance and a good sized kitchen/diner with space for all appliances. There is a living room to the rear with patio doors overlooking on to a good sized rear garden. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a beautiful rear garden and a garage. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band B. Approximate Square Foot - 592ft²
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.