3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTemple Grange, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- Garage & Parking
*** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE *** This SPACIOUS property benefits a LARGE LOUNGE/DINER as well as KITCHEN/BREAKFAST room. There is also the benefit of a CONSERVATORY to the rear as well as an EN-SUITE to master. Externally there is OFF-ROAD parking and a SINGLE GARAGE.
PVCu double glazed door to:
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
4.70m x 7.44m (15'5" x 24'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace with set in and marble surround, three radiators, coving to textured ceiling, sliding door to conservatory and door to:
2.72m x 4.29m (8'11" x 14'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
3.33m x 2.95m (10'11" x 9'8"). Brick and PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof, radiator, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
Coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, doors to:
3.84m x 2.74m (12'7" x 9'). PVCu double glazed window to front, two built-in double wardrobes, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, inset wash hand basin with storage under and tiled splashbacks, low-level WC, heated towel rail, PVCu double glazed window to side, textured ceiling.
2.59m x 3.84m (8'6" x 12'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.36m x 2.26m (7'9" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over and glass screen, inset wash hand basin with storage under and tiled splashbacks, low-level WC, heated towel rail, PVCu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, built-in airing cupboard housing the central heating unit with slatted shelving.
To the front there is a courtyard garden. The gated rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, laid to gravel with raised gravelled patio area, flower and shrub borders and beds. There is a driveway to the rear leading to a garage with courtesy door from garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40987017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.