Plot for saleBuilding Plot, Isle of Gigha, PA41 7AA
Offers in Region of £55,000
- Unique plot on the Community owned and run Isle of Gigha.
- Plot extends to a quarter acre.
- Outline planning permission in progress.
- Panoramic views to the Kintyre Mainland and Cara Island.
- Northern Ireland and Rathlin Island can also be seen on a clear day.
PLOT FOR SALE
ISLE OF GIGHA
The Isle of Gigha Heritage Trust welcome offers to purchase a unique HOUSE PLOT on the beautiful Isle of Gigha. The plot comprise ¼ acre within a small coppiced area at the South of the Island with spectacular views to the Kintyre Mainland, Cara Island and on a clear day Northern Ireland and Rathlin Island. The plot is valued at £55,000 and outline planning permission is in progress.
The Community owned and run Isle of Gigha offers a unique opportunity for those looking for a lifestyle change ranging from small business start-up, to retiral. A 20 minute ferry trip connects Gigha to the Mainland.
The Island has its own Shop/Post Office, Hotel, Holiday Accommodation, field landing strip, several small seasonal businesses and 2 commercial fish farms. Our community owned wind farm exports into the grid and helps support the Island economy. Our moorings can accommodate 23 yachts and 8 pontoons allow tie up for smaller boats and easy access for all water users.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISLE01-t-1776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.