4 bedroom detached house for saleBarrow Lane, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- 4 Bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Garage and driveway
- Good Size Garden
An opportunity to acquire this excellent value 4 bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location close to Goffs school. This attractive property is well presented throughout.
An opportunity to acquire this excellent value 4 bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location close to Goffs school. This attractive property is well presented throughout and offers good size accommodation.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Window to side aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge/ Dining Room:
Lounge Area: 23' 10" x 12' 8" narrowing to 11' 4" ( 7.26m x 3.86m narrowing to 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with decorative tiled inserts and timber mantle, built-in understairs storage cupboard. Open plan to:
Dining Area: 11' 4" x 6' 1" ( 3.45m x 1.85m )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, bi-folding doors to rear overlooking the garden.
Kitchen: 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of wood wall and base units incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, extensive preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks.
Door to garden. Door to garage.
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Suite comprising: low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom 1: 11' 9" x 9' 9" extending to 12' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.97m extending to 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: enclosed shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 11' 9" x 11' 6" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m narrowing to 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, vanity unit comprising wash hand basin with cupboard below.
Bedroom 4: 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle, chrome radiator.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway serving:
Integral Single Garage:
With up and over door, personal door into house. wall mounted boiler.
Pedestrian side access from front. Approximately 65' in length and comprising: paved patio area to the immediate rear of the property with the remainder mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, retained by wooden sleepers. To the rear boundary there is a large Summer House/Workshop 23'6" x 9'5" with a front verandah, this workshop provides excellent space however is not completely finished with further only minor works to complete the construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40998489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.