5 bedroom detached house for saleHarefield Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Cellar with separate reception areas and a bar
- Ground floor reception room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Two further second floor bedrooms
Nicely set back from the road and set on a substantial plot, in a prime location, this outstanding five bedroom detached home provides bright and well proportioned accommodation, with a spacious cellar, a conservatory and a fitted kitchen, creating a perfect environment for family living.
The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hallway, with stairs leading to the first floor. From the hallway, there is access to the dining room, the reception room, (which opens into the conservatory), the cloakroom and the fitted kitchen.
The first floor accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC and the second floor provides two further bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41000460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.