4 bedroom town house for saleSycamore Drive, Rendlesham, Woodbridge
Sold STC £240,000
- Brand New Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor & Radiator Central Heating To First and Second Floors
- Designated Parking Spaces to Rear Drive
- Fitted with Solar Panels & Alarm
Situated in the heart of Rendlesham these beautiful houses are waiting to be your next home. Each property is built to a high standard and finished with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms,
William H Brown are proud to announce there will be four townhouses available in the centre of Rendlesham. Built by local developers who are happy to arrange a bespoke finish (subject to the fittings being within the current price band such as kitchens, bathrooms and tiles only applicable to plots prior to second fix stage). The property benefits from fully fitted strip wood Karndean style flooring to the ground floor, fully fitted carpets to hall, stairs, landing areas, bedrooms and lounge with linoleum flooring to the bathrooms and first floor cloakroom.
Rendlesham is a modern village situated approximately six miles from the riverside town of Woodbridge and offers a good level of amenities including a convenience store, hairdressers, vets, NHS Dental Practice, doctor's surgery and regular bus service in to Woodbridge and on to Ipswich.
Nearby Rendlesham Forest offers beautiful natural surroundings and pleasant walks and the National Trust Sutton Hoo site is within a short travelling distance. Rendlesham is also in close proximity to the popular Suffolk coastal villages of Aldeburgh and Thorpeness.
Double glazed doors to front and back aspects, programmable room stat for underfloor heating, stairs to first floor.
Comprising of: low level W.C. and wash hand basin complete with vanity unit
Study / Snug 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, BT, TV and Internet points.
Kitchen / Diner 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
Fitted with contemporary bespoke gloss fitted units with soft close doors and drawers,complete with black glass 5 ring gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, integrated dishwasher, contemporary black glass curved extractor hood, dark mountain oak grain effect square edged work top incorporating; fitted breakfast bar, down lighting and under cabinet LED lighting, T.V. point, double glazed double french UPVC doors leading to garden.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' ( 1.91m x 1.52m )
Door leading to the rear garden, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, alarm keypad, dark mountain oak work top with space under for washing machine and freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from hall, doors leading to:-
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 8" Max x 14' Max ( 5.08m Max x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators with thermostatic control, two T.V. Points
First Floor Cloakroom
Incorporating: low level W.C., wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome towel rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator with thermostatic control and T.V. Point
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m x 2.13m )
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing, doors leading to:-
Master Bedroom 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator with thermostatic control, T.V. point, doors leading to fitted cupboard and en-suite.
Includes: large fitted fully tiled shower complete with deluge fixed shower head, separate sliding shower head and rail, fitted chrome towel rail, wash hand basin complete with vanity unit, electric point fitted for vanity mirror.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Including: double ended bath with overflow filler, large shower enclosure with contemporary tiling complete with deluge fixed shower head and additional shower riser rail, wash hand basin fitted into vanity unit, electric point for vanity mirror.
Patio area and lawn, fenced surround, rear pedestrian access leading to residential parking area.
Two allocated spaces for residents to rear of property,
All images, floorplans and room measurements are provided for guidance purposes only, may be subject to alteration at the developer's discretion and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
A non-refundable reservation deposit of £1,000 will be required - full terms and conditions of the reservation process are available upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.