3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHartfield Road, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £399,950
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan
- Secluded Rear Garden
This family semi-detached house, comprising of three bedrooms, a large family bathroom and an open plan living/kitchen/dining room. To fully appreciate this property, viewings are highly recommended!
A superbly presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house which has been the subject of extensive refurbishment by the current vendors. The property has a stunning open plan living/kitchen/dining room, which works perfectly as a sociable family room and space to entertain guests. There is a high end 'SieMatic' fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and quarts work tops. There is oak flooring throughout the downstairs with thermostatic under floor heating. There are aluminum bi-folding doors leading out onto a secluded rear garden with a delightful aspect as well as a further raised seating area. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms with stunning views out to sea as well as a large family bathroom with modern suite. To the front of the property there is off road parking for two vehicles as well as a garage. There is still further potential to extend this property (subject to necessary consents) and internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate this stunning property.
Approached via sliding double glazed doors. Tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall 15' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.64m )
Engineered wood flooring.
Telephone point. Power point under stairs. Storage cupboards. Utility cupboard. Plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen / Living Room 27' 2" x 21' 2" ( 8.28m x 6.45m )
Modern open plan living room/dining/kitchen room with aluminum bi-folding triple glazed doors leading to rear garden. Engineered real oak wood flooring. Under floor heating. Sink/Drainer. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Under floor heating.
Cloakroom 6' 8" x 2' 10" ( 2.03m x 0.86m )
White suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Frosted window to front.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front. Sea views. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Power point.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Power points. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Combination boiler. Ceiling spot lights.
Approached via private driveway providing off road parking for two cars. Up and over doors. Power and lights.
Block paved driveway leading to garage. Wall enclosed boundaries. Side access leading to rear garden. Outside security lighting.
Private and secluded rear garden with patio area decking. Steps leading to level lawn. Sea views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41004144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD101601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.