4 bedroom detached house for saleRyefield Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully Presented & Spacious Detached House
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room & Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Sought After Ratton Area
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£425,000
GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£425,000
Spacious & extremely well presented DETACHED property in the highly sought after Ratton area. Benefiting from bright & airy rooms throughout with modern kitchen, CONSERVATORY, two reception rooms, utility room, four bedrooms, GARAGE & attractive gardens front & rear.
GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£425,000
Little Ratton - This detached four bedroom house is located in the enviable location of Little Ratton in a pretty, quiet close. With convenient access to excellent local schools, local shops, Eastbourne Hospital and travel links. This family home has been improved by the current owners and provides excellent accommodation to include open plan lounge/dining room leading onto large conservatory, well planned kitchen and utility area with access to the integral garage, large downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard on the ground floor with scope for turning into ground floor bathroom. Upstairs there are four good size bedrooms and an extended and re-modelled family bathroom. The front of the property boasts off road parking for up to four cars as well as garage and side access to the rear. The large rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has been thoughtfully designed with mature borders and paved seating area.
What the vendors say:
' We have always, and still do, enjoyed driving into the close. The houses are nicely spaced and situated with ample parking. Plenty of 'green' too with the open plan frontages. Its an extremely quiet cul-de-sac and so convenient for all the local amenities.
We also built the conservatory. The foundations are built to the specification for an extension so this could be a potential option.'
Viewings are a must to fully appreciate the property.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
Door from porch into large entrance hall with double glazed window to the front, two radiators and storage cupboard.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Living Room 20' 3" x 11' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, gas fire place, two radiators and TV point. Opening to:
Dining Room 9' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.97m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, cooker hood, integrated microwave, TV point and heated towel rail.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.72m )
With wall and base units, breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed patio doors to the rear and door through to the garage.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.12m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows on three sides, lighting and double glazed patio doors to the side aspect leading out onto the patio.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max x 10' max ( 4.50m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising of two double glazed windows to the front aspect and further double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, 'his & hers' vanity wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Lawned garden to the front with driveway and parking for multiple cars. Access to the rear garden via gates on both sides.
Beautiful rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and separate patio area, shed and two lamp posts.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
Integral garage with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41004729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN108974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.