Plot for saleNorth Street, Digby, LN4
- Two Superb Individual Building Plots
- Offers Over £90,000 Each
- Part Of A Larger Site With OPP
- For The Erection Of 9 Dwellings
- Prime Position On Edge Of Village
- Ref 15/0951/OUT Dated 06.01.16
- Ideal For High Quality Family Homes
- Offers Also Considered For Whole Site
TWO SUPERB INDIVIDUAL BUILDING PLOTS OFFERED FOR SALE TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY AT A PRICE OF OFFERS OVER OF £90,000 EACH. An exciting development opportunity. These two plots form part of a larger site enjoying a prime position on the edge of this highly popular village conveniently positioned between the market town of Sleaford and the city of Lincoln but also for intercity rail connections and the A1 at either Grantham or Newark. The plots lend themselves to high quality family homes.
The overall site was granted outline planning permission on 06/01/2016 by NKDC under reference 15/0951/OUT for the erection of 9 dwellings with all matters reserved.
A link to the NKDC planning portal can be found below;
The plans included in these details are an indicative scheme. The plans are not to scale.
The vendor would consider offers for the whole site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41006487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.