3 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Hingham, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- Brand New Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Approximately 1011 sq ft
- Fibre Broadband to Every Home
- Fully Fitted Kitchens with Choice of Finishing**
- Solar PV
- Garage & Parking
READY TO MOVE INTO! Located within the thriving & historic town of Hingham, 16 miles west of Norwich City, The Goldings is a fantastic example of a modern 3 bedroom house built to high specification. With approximately 1011 sqft of accommodation, this home also sits on a beautifully large plot!
Located within the thriving and historic town of Hingham, 16 miles west of Norwich City, The Hops is a new development of 88 contemporary, energy efficient and low maintenance homes, built by Abel Homes.
A stunning range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, all properties benefit from; EPC 'A' rated energy efficiency, fibre optic broadband and CAT 6 networking, triple glazed windows, solar PV, floor coverings to every room and automated electric garage doors.
Abel Homes is a family owned business based in Watton, Norfolk. Established for almost 25 years, the company has built a reputation for good quality, energy efficient and low maintenance homes. The company carefully selects architects with the necessary local knowledge and experience to ensure it achieves an outcome which is sympathetic to the existing neighbourhood.
FULLY FITTED KITCHENS: Your choice of kitchen units**, worktops and handles. Equipped with 'A'-Rated Bosch appliances.
EPC 'A' Rated Energy Efficiency - lowering energy bills.
TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOWS- increases energy efficiency whilst reducing noise levels.
FIBRE TO EVERY HOME - Every home is equipped with BT Fibre Broadband - up to 40 times faster than copper broadband.
FLOOR COVERINGS THROUGHOUT - Ready to move in!
A SENSE OF SPACE - Generous rooms and gardens, with a garage and parking space for every home*. Garages with electric automated door
Caveats e.g. Imagery for illustration purposes only, internal and garden pictures are of the Show Home.
* Does not apply to Shared Equity homes
** Dependent on stage of construction.
Specification may vary from plot to plot - please check with our sales consultant for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41011518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.