4 bedroom detached house for saleGeorgian Mews, Bridlington, YO15
Offers in Excess of
- Detached brick-built house
- Good size rooms throughout
- 4 bedrooms, one en suite
- Detached well placed double-garage with electric doors
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen diner with designer oak units
- Built-in frig, freezer and cooker
- Log-burning stove
- Rear garden mainly lawned and enclosed by fences and hedge
No 3 Georgian Mews is a detached four-bedroom brick-built family home in the seaside town of Bridlington, East Yorkshire. Ten minutes' walk to the sea front. The property is well over 10m deep, is PVCu double-glazed throughout, including the conservatory and benefits from a log-burning stove situated in the farmhouse-style kitchen/diner which many modern built-in units. The large detached double-garage has remotely operated doors and there's much open parking space. The master bedroom is en suite and the second bedroom has a substantial fitted wardrobe. The house bathroom has a shower and WC and there is also a downstairs cloakroom. The property has gas central heating and is located near schools, shops, etc. There is a medium-size garden to the rear which is largely laid to lawn, enclosed by fences and a hedge. Being in their 70s the present owners are looking to downsize.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4yq-d45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.