This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale

Waldron Court, Heathfield, TN21 8NZ

Removed £69,950

Property Description

Key features

  • First floor retirement flat
  • 1 bedroom
  • 70% share
  • Close to High Street
  • Parking
  • Gas central heating

Full description

A 70% share ( the remaining 30% is owned by Sussex Housing and Care) of an attractive 1 Bedroom Retirement First Floor Apartment.
Within a few minutes walk of Heathfield High Street with its range of banking and shopping facilities.


Communal front door 
Security coded front door into entrance hall with stairs to just the two first floor flats ( there is a stair lift fitted which can either be left or removed)

Entrance Hall 
Private front door into the entrance hall with hatch to loft. Cloaks cupboard housing electric meter and providing additional storage space.

Lounge 
12'10" x 10'5". Built in shelved cupboard. Electric fire ( not tested). Double glazed window to the front. Door to

Kitchen 
10'8" x 6'5" Range of base and eye level units with recently replaced cupboard doors, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for electric cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge / freezer. Wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Windows to front and side.

N.B The following appliances will be left if required: Fridge/freezer, electric cooker and washing machine (in nearly new condition).

Bedroom 
11'2" x 10'10" Double wardrobe with sliding doors. Window to rear.

Wet room 
Spacious room which has recently been refitted as a wet room. Walk in shower unit with low level screen . Low level WC. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Obscure glass window . Tiled walls. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.

Outside 
There is parking for residents and visitors and communal gardens.

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
31 March 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 293201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westwoods Estate Agents , Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.