4 bedroom chalet for saleSchool Road, Tilney St. Lawrence, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached chalet
- Four bedrooms with a dressing room and en-suite to ground floor master
- Three reception rooms
- Off road parking for several cars & detached garage
- Stunning views over open fields to the rear
A spacious detached chalet situated in the village of Tilney St Lawrence. The property offers three reception rooms and four bedrooms and benefits from off road parking for multiple vehicles and stunning field views to the rear.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a spacious detached chalet situated in the village location of Tilney St Lawrence. The good sized accommodation comprises of a dining room, lounge, sun lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and utility to the ground floor. There are also two good sized ground floor bedrooms with the master enjoying a walk in dressing area and en-suite shower room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a garage, off road parking and gardens. To the rear the property benefits from stunning views over open fields.
Entrance Hall 25' 9" x 6' 11" ( 7.85m x 2.11m )
Fabulous entrance hall with oak style laminate floor, stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath, radiator, telephone point, UPVC door to front.
Bedroom Four 10' extending to 12' " into door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.05m extending to 3.66m into door recess x 3.00m )
Ground floor bedroom.
Built in wardrobe, radiator, television point, window to front, laminate floor.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 9" max narrowing to 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.58m max narrowing to 2.59m )
Oak style laminate floor, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.68m )
Ground floor bedroom.
Window to front, radiator, coved and plastered ceiling.
Walk In Wardrobe 8' x 5' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.60m )
With a range of shelving and hanging space.
En-Suite Shower Room 7' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.96m )
Window to side, corner shower, vanity wash basin, non slip floor, wall tiling, coved and plastered ceiling, halogen spotlights, extractor.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.38m x 3.53m )
Modern electric fire suite with heater and glow effect pebbles, laminate floor, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator, television point, telephone point, UPVC double glazed patio doors to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 12' 6" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed windows and patio doors offering magnificent views over open fields to the rear.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.99m )
Range of cream shaker style units at base and wall level, integrated double electric oven, ceramic hob with canopied extractor above, tiled splashbacks, display cabinets, window to rear with fabulous views, radiator, grey wood effect laminate floor, door to:
UPVC double glazed door to side.
Cloakroom 5' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.57m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 5' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.65m )
Built in store cupboard with shelving, grey wood effect laminate floor, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing 10' 11" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 2.82m max )
Access to half loft, velux skylight window, double airing cupboard with radiator and shelving.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 14' max narrowing to 12' ( 4.80m x 4.27m max narrowing to 3.66m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point.
Bathroom 5' 4" plus recess x 5' 8" ( 1.63m plus recess x 1.73m )
Suite comprising of panel bath with mid mounted taps, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cabinet, halogen spotlights, velux window, extractor.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' plus good sized door recess ( 4.80m x 2.74m plus good sized door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe, access to eaves storage, television point.
The property is approached over a gravel drive with parking for numerous cars and giving access to the garage. To the front of the property there is a canopied storm porch and the front garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing to both sides and maturing laurel hedge.
The rear garden has an attractive flagstone patio and is mainly laid to lawn. There is a gated utility area to the side providing bin storage. There is a workshop area/store with UPVC double glazed door.
One and a half size detached garage with twin doors, power, light, painted floor, shelving.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A47 taking the turning right just before the duel carriageway into Tilney All Saints. Follow this road passing the Tilney All Saints and proceed over the flyover into Tilney St Lawrence. At the cross road go straight over passing the village school where the property may be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41017503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.