3 bedroom flat for saleDerby Street, Nottingham
- First Floor Flat
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- Walking Distance to Nottingham City Centre
- Perfect First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
First time buyers or buy to let investors take note of this three bedroomed first floor flat situated within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. This well proportioned flat is beautifully presented throughout and is an opportunity not to be missed. Viewing is highly advised!
GUDIE PRICE £145,000 - £155,000. Offered to the market is this beautifully presented three bedroomed first floor flat situated within walking distance to Nottingham City Centre. The property would ideally suit any first time buyer or buy to let investor looking to acquire this well presented flat that occupies a convenient location within close access to local amenities, bars, restaurants and local transport links. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
With additional storage and electric radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 4" Max ( 4.52m x 4.37m Max )
Single glazed window with secondary glazing.
Kitchen 15' x 8' 1" Max ( 4.57m x 2.46m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, single glazed window, sink drainer and additional work surfaces. Electric oven and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and electric radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Single glazed window, electric radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.84m )
Single glazed window, built in wardrobes and electric heater.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" Max x 7' ( 2.59m Max x 2.13m )
Single glazed window, fitted wardrobes and electric heater.
Comprises of a heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled walls.
To the outside of the property is access to secure gated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41019882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.