1 bedroom flat for saleDixon Court, Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Attention investors/first time buyers
- Generous sized one bed apartment
- Recently decorated throughout
- Two off street parking spaces
- NO CHAIN
Superb one bed apartment in convenient location. FANTASTIC investment opportunity
IDEAL for FTB
Main Description Ideally situated in this small apartment block of four similar properties and offering generous accommodation, this first floor apartment offers deceptively well proportioned accommodation and benefits from off street parking. Located with ease of access both to the centre of Cottingham and its amenities, the accommodation in brief comprises: communal entrance hall and landing, apartment entrance hall, generous sized living room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and house bathroom, small communal gardens and two off street parking spaces.
Location The property is located on a small cul de sac forming Dixon Court which is accessed off The Garth on the Southern side of Cottingham close to Bacon Garth Primary School. The location of the property provides ease of access to the broad array of amenities on offer in this popular and large village which has excellent transport links including a railway station (to Hull and the East Riding).
Property ref: 121_2397_4095191
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41021706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4095191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Cottingham & Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.