2 bedroom park home for saleCupola Park, Whatstandwell, Matlock
- Picturesque, peaceful setting
- Off road parking and additional visitors parking
- Peaceful picturesque setting
- 100% PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Restriction for purchase apply
A new, two double bedroom park home occupying a peaceful picturesque setting with off road parking and easily managed garden, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside. The property is within easy reach of shops, amenities and public transport links.
A new, two double bedroom park home occupying a peaceful picturesque setting with off road parking and garden, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside. The property is within easy reach of shops, amenities and public transport links. With off road parking to the front of the park home for one vehicle, there are additional parking areas available for visitors. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance lobby, dining kitchen with integrated appliances, dual aspect sitting room, two double bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, separate bathroom and easily managed garden laid to lawn.
A double glazed door opens into the lobby with radiator and built in cloak cupboard.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 4" x 13' 8" maximum measurements ( 5.89m x 4.17m maximum measurements )
(measurements include the entrance lobby)
An open plan dual aspect dining kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with high gloss doors with one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink with central pillar tap set in work surface with tiled splashback. Inset five ring gas hob, eye level built in oven and grill, integrated fridge, freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washer/dryer. With built in peninsular breakfast bar with space for seating, a built in cupboard houses the boiler and further full length built in storage cupboard. Also with front and rear aspect double glazed window, a double glazed door leads to the rear, space for dining table and chairs and double doors open into:
Sitting Room 19' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.92m x 3.25m )
A spacious reception room with front and side aspect double glazed windows, two radiators and contemporary fireplace.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window and radiator and a walk in wardrobe provides hanging rail and shelving and a further radiator.
Comprising shower enclosure, low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath. With partially tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail and side aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 7" max measurement into recess ( 3.05m x 2.92m max measurement into recess )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and storage shelving.
Comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With ladder style heated towel rail, radiator, front aspect double glazed opaque window and tiled walls.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a private road leading to the off road parking space. With easily managed gardens laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.