6 bedroom detached house for saleUphill Road, Mill Hill
- Master suite with en suite bathroom & dressing room
- 5 further bedrooms
- 3 further bathrooms
- Kitchen opening to dining room/ morning room
- Double reception room
- Double garage / home office
- Large landscaped rear garden
- Lift to 1st floor
- Off street parking for 4/5 cars
An elegant, stunning & well proportioned 6 bedroom, Georgian style, detached house built by Octagon only 15 years ago. Occupying a secluded position, set well back from the road & accessed via ornate wrought iron electric gates, leading to a large paved driveway with ample off street parking.
Arranged over 3 floors & extending to about 5132 sq. ft / 476 sq. m of accommodation; the house features a magnificent 34ft kitchen diner / family room opening to the garden, 4 further reception rooms & a detached double garage which has been turned into a home office/ den but could easily be reinstated, or used as granny/staff accommodation with the correct permissions. Large & secluded landscaped rear garden.
Uphill Road is a highly sought after location offering convenient access to the wide choice of amenities in Mill Hill Broadway. Rail and road links provide easy access to central London, the City, all major airports
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.