4 bedroom detached house for saleCulverhill, Frome
- Four Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Double Garage
Well presented throughout and laid out over different levels this bespoke house has to be seen! Benefiting from a modern kitchen, utility room & bathroom this home has plenty of potential and space. As well as low maintenance rear garden and a double garage with plenty of driveway parking!
*** PLENTY OF SPACE & POTENTIAL ***
Front aspect door. Side and front aspect windows. Tiled flooring.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Front aspect window.
Living Room 21' 7" x 13' 3" ( 6.58m x 4.04m )
Dual aspect french doors.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' ( 4.45m x 3.05m )
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Opens to living room.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces with and inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric double oven. Gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Door to garage. Cupboards. Radiator. Boiler. Space for freezer. Plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' x 14' 7" ( 3.05m x 4.45m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.69m )
Window. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 11' 3" ( 2.49m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect window. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Window. Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low level WC.
Double Garage 15' 6" x 17' 3" ( 4.72m x 5.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41025198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.