4 bedroom house for saleGillsmans Hill, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Well presented detached family home
- Sought after West St Leonards
- Living room, conservatory
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Four bedrooms, double driveway
- Well maintained gardens, garage
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are proud to present to the market this extremely well presented detached family home found in this sought after West St Leonards location favoured for ease of access to local schooling, amenities, bus routes and convenient road links. The accommodation boasts reception porchway, entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room, to the first floor four well appointed bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Well maintained gardens that capture the sun are found to both front and rear with the advantage of a summerhouse, large double driveway and garage. Early viewings are considered essential to appreciate the condition, size and versatility of this stunning home which is unlikely to remain on the open market for any length of time and can be arranged via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13'5 x 12'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'8 x 8'5 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'9 x 9'3 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'6 x 7' -
Reception 1 - 22'3 x 12'1 -
Reception 2 - 12' x 11'6 -
Reception 3 - 17'6 x 13'2 Conservatory -
Reception 4 - 16'1 x 9'5 Utility Room -
Reception 5 - 11'3 x 6' Porch -
Reception 6 - 17'3 x 9'6 Garage -
Kitchen - 19'2 x 10'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41025822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26176691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.