3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSimons Close, Strensall, York
Sold STC £225,000
- Guide Price £225,000 - £235,000
- Double Fronted Home On Corner Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear
- Close To Local Schools & Amenities
DOUBLE FRONTED CORNER PLOT HOME CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS IN GREAT VILLAGE LOCATION - Situated on a corner plot, this three bedroom double fronted semi detached home boasts well presented gardens to three sides and two reception rooms.
Simons Close is located on a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular village that is Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated on a corner plot, this three bedroom double fronted home boasts well presented gardens to three sides and two reception rooms. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, dining room and conservatory with French doors to rear garden. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved patio seating area, slate chipping's with planted shrubs and gravelled garden to the side with gated access to the front. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well positioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
With a double glazed security door and double glazed window to the front, new consumer unit and a radiator. Door to:
Living Room 11' 1" x 16' ( 3.38m x 4.88m )
With a double glazed window to the front, electric fire within feature oak surround, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Double glazed sliding doors lead to:
Conservatory 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Of UPVC construction and with double glazed windows and French doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 6" ( 4.11m x 1.98m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. There is an integrated fridge and plumbing for both a washing machine and a dishwasher, An understairs cupboard provides useful additional storage.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the rear, loft access, airing cupboard and a radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.10m )
A further double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" plus wardrobe x 6' 5" ( 1.93m plus wardrobe x 1.96m )
A single bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
A part-tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and a W.C. A double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan and a radiator.
The front garden is mainly lawned with a gravelled area and a variety of shrubs.
With gated access, the side garden is gravelled with a BBQ area and fenced borders.
An enclosed rear garden with gravelled area, patio and slate chipping's within fenced and walled boundaries.
Garage 18' x 9' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.77m )
Brick built garage accessed via electric up and over door and with access door to the side, power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41026605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.