4 bedroom detached house for saleEssington Way, Sandyford
* A fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious & very well presented four bedroom detached family home situated on a sought after modern development.
* Generous sized living accommodation throughout and benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms with En-Suite facilities, two further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Double driveway providing ample off street parking leading to single integral garage.
* Generous sized enclosed rear garden area laid mainly to lawn with display borders.
* Viewing of this well appointed home comes strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Understairs storage.
Lounge - 11'5 x 13'11 to bay (3.48m x 4.24m to bay) - Bay window. Radiator x 2. Fire surround. Double doors to:
Dining Room - 9'1 x 11'10 (2.77m x 3.61m) - Radiator. Patio doors to rear garden area.
Kitchen - 11'5 x 11'10 (3.48m x 3.61m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Electric hob and oven with extractor above. Radiator.
Utility Room - 6'2 x 5'11 (1.88m x 1.80m) - Wall and base units. Plumbing point. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Radiator. Rear door.
Cloakroom - W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Landing Area - Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 12'6 x 13'9 (3.81m x 4.19m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite - W.c Wash basin. Shower cubicle. W.c. Radiator.
Bedroom - 10'7 x 8'10 (3.23m x 2.69m) - Radiator.
En-Suite - W.c Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator.
Bedroom - 10'3 x 11' (3.12m x 3.35m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 9'4 x 8'5 (2.84m x 2.57m) - Radiator.
Family Bathroom - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Double driveway to the front providing ample off street parking which leads to a single integral garage. To the rear of the property is a generous sized enclosed garden area laid mainly to lawn with display borders.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41027331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26176849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.