3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Road, Leeds
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached
- Gardens to three sides
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- Superb 4-piece bathroom suite
- Extensive Gas c.h., PVCu double glazing
- Spacious dual aspect lounge
- Downstairs guest WC
- View to appreciate this lovely home
- Woodland aspect
NO CHAIN, this three bedroom Semi detached property features extensive double glazing, Gas central heating and has been tastefully presented throughout.
The accommodation in brief comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall leading to the modern breakfast Kitchen with fitted Hob, oven, extractor fan along with free standing dishwasher and washing manchine, from the kitchen youll find a WC / utility room with electricitiy and plumbing, and an impressive dual aspect lounge enjoying views to the front and rear gardens.
A first floor landing gives access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite with heated chrom towel rail and loft access can be obtained via the pull down ladder, there is also futher storage in the hallway.
Outside there is a garden to the front side and rear and off street parking. The property operates an enviable corner plot position with a woodland aspect to the front.
Alwoodley is a popular location with good local schooling, amenities, public transport and offers easy access to Leeds city centre, Harrogate, York and Wetherby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41029269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO110226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.