2 bedroom flat for saleStudland Road, Alum Chine
Sold by Us £230,000
A spacious, well presented, two double bedroom, ground floor apartment. The property backs directly onto the Chine and has its own private access.
The property is located within close proximity to Westbourne Village which offers a good selection of amenities and Bournemouth's blue flag beaches. This charming apartment also has the benefit of having a balcony which offers sea glimpses and views over the communal gardens. Churchfield highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
Communal Entrance Hallway: Wooden glazed door to;
Entrance Porch: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, fire alarm, ceiling mounted smoke detector, wooden door to;
Entrance Hallway: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, wall mounted entry phone system, ceiling mounted smoke detectors, inset down lighters, one radiator, laminated wooden flooring, doors to all accommodation;
Open plan Lounge/diner: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, inset down lighters, double glazed doors leading to balcony overlooking the communal gardens with sea glimpses to the side. The balcony has decked flooring, decorative wrought iron balustrade and has space for table and chairs.
Kitchen: Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and wall mounted storage cupboards, inset one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap above, inset halogen hob with electric oven under, wall mounted cupboard housing Glow worm gas boiler. Fitted fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, central island with storage drawers under and laminated wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1: 5.11m (16ft 9in) into door way x 3.28m (10ft 9in) Max
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed window to front aspect, two built in wardrobes and one radiator.
En-suite: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, ceiling light point, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with shower attachment, one radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and a wall mounted extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 5.54m (18ft 2in) into bay x 3.96m (13ft 0in) Max
Smooth plastered coved ceiling, ceiling light point, double glazed box bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Shower room: Smooth plastered coved ceiling, ceiling light point, wall mounted extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle with plumbed Mira shower, part tiled walls, tiled floors and one radiator.
Outside: Allocated, numbered parking space.
Rear communal garden: Accessed from the side of the building leading to the rear garden enclosed on all sides mainly laid to grass with flower and shrub boarders.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.