3 bedroom bungalow for saleEdwin Road, Rainham, Kent
- Immaculate 3 bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow
- Open plan living space
- Generous rear garden
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (57)
A stunning and attractive chalet bungalow which from first impressions may look small, but do not let this deceptive property fool you as it is a true tardis inside. There is so much to offer as the property has benefited from a single storey extension and loft conversion to bring you perfectly balanced accommodation.The living accommodation downstairs has a very sociable area to the rear of the property with an open plan family area and kitchen/diner, perfect if you love entertaining or want a property with lots of space. With such adaptable accommodation the layout can be utilised to suit your needs. Upstairs bedroom 1 has its own en-suite and there is also a beautiful downstairs bathroom that will equally impress you.Outside there is a generous rear garden and large patio area a perfect area to sit and relax. The garden is a blank canvass ready to be transformed and landscaped to your needs and enjoys complete privacy. The current owners have really put a lot of time, effort and thought into making this a great family home. We know it will suit a wide range of buyers due to its fantastic location and being positioned in one of Rainham's most sought after roads, we are not expecting it to be around for long, so call us to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Shower Room
- Family Area: 14'2 x 12'5 (4.32m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 22'7 x 10'4 (6.89m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 10'1 x 5'9 (3.08m x 1.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 11'6 (4.45m x 3.51m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 11'5 x 5'4 (3.48m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'9 x 6'6 (5.11m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41040078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.