4 bedroom house for saleMorrell Avenue, Oxford OX4
- Three/four bedroom terraced house
- One/two reception rooms
- Separate kitchen
- Three bedrooms to the first floor
- Well proportioned shower room
- Rear garden with useful brick built out-house
- Off road driveway parking to the front
- Sold with tenants in situ - HMO license for four rooms
A three/four bedroom terraced house situated on this desirable tree-lined road with driveway parking to the front. Currently an HMO with 4 bedrooms, however, is also available as a three bedroom family home after Sept 2016.
The front door opens to the entrance hall with a useful understairs cupboard. A door leads to a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor units with work tops featuring a corner 2.5 bowl sink unit. There is a window and door to the garden patio. Also off the entrance hall is the rear reception with wooden floor boards and a door opening to the garden. A door leads to the fourth bedroom or additional front reception.
On the first floor, you will find a landing with loft access. There are two double bedrooms with wooden floor boards, and a further single bedroom. A generous shower rooms completes the accommodation with a useful cupboard offering ample storage.
Outside, there is a rear garden with patio and grass lawn.
The property is currently tenanted on an HMO license and will be sold with tenants in situ -monthly rent is ??1,600pcm. The current tenancy expires on the 7th Sept 2016. The purchaser will be required to re-apply for the HMO license upon completion as HMO licenses are not transferable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41040708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Walls Agency, Oxfordshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.