4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKilloch Way, Girdle Toll, Irvine
Sold STC £129,995
- Four bedroom semi detached family home
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Lounge with arch to dining area
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Garden ground to front and rear
Four bedroom semi detached home offering entrance hall, lounge with arch to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite on the ground floor, further three bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. Driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. Garden to rear is enclosed.
Four bedroom semi detached villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels and presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout. On the ground level there is an entrance hall, with french doors leading into the spacious lounge, which has an open archway to dining area with Rennie Macintosh style glass door leading to the modern fitted kitchen, The garage has been converted giving an excellent sized double bedroom with modern fitted en-suite shower room off. On the upper level there are a further three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by ample off street parking provided by monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with chipped area and the rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area, chipped area and hut.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this pristine family home, which has been tastefully enhanced throughout.
Entrance Hall double glazed door and window to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.11m max x 4.06m max )
Lounge with laminate flooring, French doors to hall, archway to Dining Area, radiator, front facing double glazed window and 2 storage cupboards.
Dining Area 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Dining Area, with archway to Lounge, radiator, laminate flooring and patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units and Rennie MacIntosh style door to Dining Area. Electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, tiled flooring, radiator. Rear and side facing double glazed windows and door to the rear garden.
Landing with stairs from hall to upper apartments, side facing double glazed window, cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.59m )
Double bedroom on the ground floor with carpeted flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes and front facing double glazed window.
Modern en suite shower room with wash hand basin, w.c and shower cubicle. Fully tiled with tiled flooring and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom on first floor with carpeted flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 4.22m x 2.54m plus door recess )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Single bedroom with front facing double glazed window, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower over bath. Tiled flooring, radiator, spotlights and rear facing double glazed window.
Monobloc driveway providing ample off street parking.
The front garden is laid to lawn with chipped area and the rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area, chipped area and hut.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41045019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.