3 bedroom detached house for saleKedlock Feus, By Cupar, KY15
Offers Over £399,999
- BEAUTIFUL DETACHED SEMI RURAL PROPERTY
- Large Driveway For Many Cars
- FANTASTIC COUNTRY SIDE VIEWS
- Lounge Kitchen/Dining Room Sitting Rm
- DOUBLE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room
- Two Generous Downstairs Bedrooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
**Home Report Value £405,000**
* Potential buyers are openly invited to drive around the property and view from the rear to appreciate the house in full!
* Semi rural deceptively spacious detached family home
* Set in a fantastic countryside location, with panoramic country views, yet within minutes of Cupar Town!
* Spacious main lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study
* Large drive and double garage
Feus House is set in a beautiful and tranquil countryside location. Buyers are openly invited to drive around the rear of the property to appreciate this stunning home in full! Access is via a large Conservatory, leading to a most attractive lounge/dining room with a copper Swedish log/multi fuel burner & modern fitted country dining kitchen which comfortably seats six. The hall leads to two double bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes and a large family bathroom with shower. The first floor has a substantial lounge/family room with spectacular views, office with computer connections and master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes and adjacent well appointed bathroom. Oil fired C.H with combi boiler, Hitachi air to air heating and air conditioning supported by solar panels. The property has extensive gardens,double garage & generous driveway. EPC = E
Kedlock Feus is a small hamlet of seven houses in one of the most attractive parts of North East Fife. St Andrews and its golf courses are twenty minutes away. Dundee is a fifteen minute drive and within ten minutes you can be at Cupar, with main line railway station and all other amenities.
*Home Report £405,000* This professional family home combines traditional and state of the art living in an idyllic country setting. Most household furnishings can be included in the sale. Lounge 15'4x25'4 Kitchen 11'1x15'5 Conservatory 15'3x11'6 Bedroom 13'2x8'2 Bedroom 11'11x15'5 Bathroom 8'6x11'6 Sitting Room 13'x25'6 Bedroom 14'9x13'5 Bathroom 8'10x9'3
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41046861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528482071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.