Land for saleDawstone Road, Heswall, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £475,000
- Outline Planning for an Prestigious Six Bedroom Detached Home
- Substantial Accommodation in the Prime Location of Heswall
- Plans include a Spacious Lounge and Dining Room with Bay Windows
- Games Room, Study, Open Plan Living Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Pantry and W.C
- Impressive Master Suite with Dressing Area, En Suite and Balcony with Views
- Five Further Good Sized Bedrooms, Shower Room, Bathroom and Storeroom
- Off Road Parking and Generous Sized Lawned Gardens Surrounding Property
- Further Details Available at Our Office Please Call - 0151 342 0999
Set on the highly desirable Dawstone Road, Move Residential are delighted to present this excellent opportunity to purchase this substantial plot of land with outline planning to build a prestigious six bedroom detached family home. The plans briefly comprises a large hallway, spacious lounge and dining room both with feature bay windows, games room and open plan living kitchen dining room. The ground floor will also include a utility room, pantry and downstairs W.C. To the first floor there is the master suite with dressing room, en suite and balcony with lovely views. Four further good sized sized bedrooms,, shower room and bathroom, There is also a guest room with en suite off. Ample off road parking and generous enclosed gardens will complete this stunning home.
Further details are available in our office, please call - 0151 342 0999.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6494803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.