3 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Parade, Eastbourne
Sold STC £359,000
- THIRD FLOOR THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FAR REACHING VIEWS ACROSS THE SEA AND SOUTH DOWNS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- POPULAR GATED DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE SUN TERRACE.
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this THIRD FLOOR SEAFRONT APARTMENT boasting's THREE BEDROOMS, private sun balcony with FAR REACHING VIEWS of the Sea, Eastbourne Pier and the South Downs. Set within this GATED DEVELOPMENT and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this THIRD FLOOR SEAFRONT APARTMENT boasting THREE BEDROOMS, private sun balcony with FAR REACHING VIEWS of the Sea, Eastbourne Pier and the South Downs. Set within this GATED DEVELOPMENT and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Stairs and lift rising to the third floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator and entry phone system.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 22' 10" x 12' 1" ( 6.96m x 3.68m )
Full length double glazed windows to the rear aspect with double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect leading onto the balcony, this room enjoys far reaching panoramic views across the sea, towards Eastbourne Pier and Beachy Head. ample space for a dining table, tiled flooring and a radiator.
A large sun terrace located at the rear of the property, providing ample seating space and enjoying panoramic views across the sea, towards Eastbourne Pier and the South Downs.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for under counter fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, double glazed tilt and turn window to the front aspect with views towards the South Downs.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed tilt and turn windows to the rear aspect with views overlooking the sea, two built in wardrobes, tiled flooring, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, bidet, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to the front aspect with views towards the South Downs, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed tilt and turn window to the front aspect, distant views of the South downs, radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space located within an enclosed gated complex.
There is a substantial communal area that is mainly laid to lawn with private access to the beach.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41047941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.