2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRowan Way, Rottingdean, Brighton
Sold STC £375,000
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Refurbished
- Spacious Living Area
- Rear Garden
This beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow is situated in the quiet residential area of Rowan Way, walking distance of the historic and picturesque Rottingdean Village centre and with convenient bus routes or just a short drive to Brighton's exciting city centre.
A delightfully refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular coastal Village of Rottingdean. This is an excellent property that has been sympathetically refurbished throughout with a beautiful kitchen, lovely wooden flooring and lots of natural light. The bungalow consists of 2 double bedrooms, a large lounge/diner with spacious open plan kitchen, a sizeable and stylish shower room, split level rear garden and a private garage.
Double glazed door to the front. Radiator. Tiled flooring, Storage cupboard to the side.
Lounge / Kitchen 10' 9" x 30' 6" ( 3.28m x 9.30m )
Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed patio doors. Electric fire place. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point, Inset spotlighting. Engineered wood flooring. Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front and rear. Door leading to garden,
Bedroom 1 14' 4" Max x 9' 10" ( 4.37m Max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator, Engineered wood flooring,
Double glazed window to the front. Heated towel rail. Shower cubicle. Hand wash basin. WC. LED inset spotlighting.
Private Driveway. Laid to lawn.
South-Westerly facing garden. Mature trees & shrubs.
Garage 7' x 16' 10" ( 2.13m x 5.13m )
Power. Central heating boiler. Electrical box. Gas meter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41047980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.