This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom town house for sale

Maplewood Close, Chorley, Lancashire

Offers Over £90,000

Property Description

Full description

This wonderful home offers a great opportunity for first time buyers as the property is offered for sale under the Chorley low cost home ownership scheme, offers an opportunity to purchase the property for 80% of the market value, with no additional rent to pay for the remaining 20%. Situated close to excellent transport, motorway links and within easy access to a host of amenities including well renowned schooling. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, two piece cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge, fantastic orangery, fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. Outside there is ample off road parking whilst to the rear is an enclosed landscaped low maintenance garden. The property overlooks a communal playground ideal for those with young children.

Property ref: 121_2149_4106567

Driveway 
To the front of the property a double width driveway provides ample off road parking.

Front Garden 
Lawned with pebbled bed, paved walkway to the entrance door and an external access store.

Rear Garden 
To the rear of the property, a splendid landscaped garden can be found which has been designed with low maintenance in mind, comprising; slate covered areas with stepping stones, alongside a wooden decked seating area, additional shed for internal storage space, the garden is enclosed by a fence with gated access to the rear and must be viewed in person to be fully appreciated.

Orangery 
10' 7" x 8' 9" (3.23m x 2.67m) Splendid orangery with double glazed windows towards the side and rear aspect, double glazed door providing outlook and access to the rear garden, wall mounted pebble effect living flame electric fire and laminate floor covering.

First Floor Landing 
Spindle balustrade, loft access to ceiling, doors providing access to both bedrooms and a bathroom.

Master Bedroom 
13' x 8' (3.96m x 2.44m) Two double glazed windows towards the front aspect and a central heating radiator.

Guest Room 
13' x 8' 4" (3.96m x 2.54m) Double glazed window towards the rear aspect, central heating radiator and a fitted airing cupboard with shelving.

Bathroom 
6' 5" x 6' 5" (1.96m x 1.96m) Attractive three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, low level wc, tiled flooring, contrasting tiled elevations and an extractor fan connected.

Council Tax 
We understand the property is in council tax band B, this information has been taken from Valuation Office Agency www.voa.gov.uk website.

Downstairs WC 
5' 5" x 2' 10" (1.65m x 0.86m) Two piece suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, central heating radiator, tiled splash-backs, laminate tiled floor and extractor fan connected.

Kitchen 
8' x 6' 6" (2.44m x 1.98m) Fitted with a range fitted wall and base units comprising; cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces, incorporating a single bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor and light over, corresponding integrated electric oven, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, spaces for appliances, double glazed window towards the front aspect, part tiled elevations and under unit lighting.

Lounge 
15' 1" x 13' (4.60m x 3.96m) Central heating radiators, wall mounted pebble effect living flame electric fire, laminate floor covering, spindle staircase providing access to the first floor accommodation and glazed double doors to:

Entrance Hall 
8' 1" x 3' (2.46m x 0.91m) Double glazed door providing access to the front of the property, laminate floor covering, fitted storage cupboard with hanging and shelving providing useful storage space, door providing access to the lounge, open plan to the kitchen and door to:

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
01 April 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 4106567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.