4 bedroom detached house for saleLaburnum Court, Barugh Green, Barnsley
Guide Price £290,000
- Guide Prce - £290,000 to £310,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Gated cul de sac location
- Sought after area
- Viewing essential
Spacious 4 bedroomed family home situated within gated cul de sac in this highly sought after area. VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED!
We are pleased to bring to the market this spacious, four bedroomed detached property situated on a select, gated cul de sac in this highly sought after area. The property has a double garage, gives access to local schools and amenities and is offered for sale with no vendor chain involved. In brief the well presented accommodation comprises of entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, study area, breakfast kitchen, utility room, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en suite wet room, further house bathroom and outside there is are gardens and a double garage.
With coving and downlights, spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, tiling to the floor with underfloor heating and there is a front facing double glazed entrance door and matching side window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor and underfloor heating, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 11" into bay window x 12' 6" ( 5.46m into bay window x 3.81m )
There is coving to the ceiling, double doors leading out to the hall, four wall light points, the focal point of the room is feature fire place with marble hearth and back which houses the living flame gas fire, there is a TV point, two radiators and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Dining Room 12' 7" into recess x 10' 2" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.10m )
With coving to the ceiling, tiled floor with underfloor heating, radiator and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Study Area 7' 2" x 6' 8" max ( 2.18m x 2.03m max )
Having coving and downlights, tiled floor with underfloor heating, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.07m )
With coving and downlights, an extensive range of high quality, fitted oak wall and base units and glass fronted display cabinets, granite worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half Belfast style sink, a granite topped breakfast bar, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor with underfloor heating, pantry, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
There is coving and downlights, a range of fitted oak wall and base units, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, single bowl sink, granite worksurfaces, tiled splash backs, tiled floor with underfloor heating, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed entrance door and there is a courtesy door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
There is coving to the ceiling, a spindled balustrade, airing cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 3" max ( 4.39m x 3.43m max )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Wet Room
The wet room has been refurbished with high quality, contemporary fixtures and has tiling to the walls, downlights, tiling to the floor, shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 8" into the recess ( 3.56m x 3.25m into the recess )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" into recess x 10' 1" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.07m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
With a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
The private cul de sac is entered via imposing electric gates, to the front of the property is a lawned garden, drive and a double garage. To the rear is an enclosed garden with external water tap, lighting and power, patio and lawn.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Huddersfield Road which becomes Wilthorpe Road, at the roundabout near the Chestnut Tree pub take the 1st exit on to Barugh Green Road and head towards Cawthorne continue through the cross roads and shortly after turn left on to Laburnum Court where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41049879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.