5 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, Blewbury
Sold STC £875,000
- 17C Listed Period Farmhouse
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms and Additional Ground Floor Shower Room
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Wealth of Exposed Timbers
- Inglenook Fireplace
- Gas Central Heating
- Lovely Conservation Area Location
- Wonderful 1/3 Acre Cottage Gardens
A substantial 17C Grade II listed timber framed Farm House in an idyllic setting in the very heart of Blewbury Village offering substantial 4/5 bedrooms accommodation with generous elegantly proportioned reception rooms all set in a delightful cottage garden.
Hall Barn Close has been added to and improved over the years by the present owners who have restored and enlarged the house during their occupation to create a charming and versatile family home. Features include a substantial inglenook fireplace to the sitting room, a wealth of exposed timbers, leaded windows, old oak floorboards and many original latch doors. The house is unusually light for a property of this period with the majority of the windows on the south side of the house.
The cottage gardens are a particular feature being partly walled, beautifully stocked and, to the west, having an open outlook over paddocks in all the plot extends 0.275 acre.
Undoubtedly the position of Hall Barn Close is one of the property's primary features, set as it is in the centre of the conservation area surrounded by similarly picturesque houses, cottages and the Village Pub in the heart of the Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6623477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.