3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Road, Bridgwater
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Spacious terraced home
- Recently completed improvements
- Three good size bedrooms
- Generous lounge & dining room
- Updated bathroom & cloakroom
- Great central location
- No onward chain
In a central location convenient for town centre amenities & the nearby train station, this well presented terraced property has undergone recent improvements & provides good size accommodation throughout including lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, three generous bedrooms & bathroom. No chain
The property is approached from the pavement where a door opens in to;
Freshly decorated and featuring new carpet, power points, stairs to the first floor and doors opening to;
Cloakroom 6' 3" max x 2' 4" max ( 1.91m max x 0.71m max )
Featuring an extractor, flush WC and wash hand basin.
Living Area 12' 4" max x 11' 2" ( 3.76m max x 3.40m )
A beautifully light and airy dual aspect open plan living/dining room totalling over 24' in length, freshly decorated in neutral tones and featuring new carpet. Defined living and dining areas provide ample space for a good range of seating and display furniture with a front facing double glazed window and radiator to the living area, telephone point and ample power points. The focal point of the room is a chimney breast with recess to both sides and open fireplace.
Dining Area 12' 7" x 10' 5" + recess ( 3.84m x 3.18m + recess )
The dining area has ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs and a range of display furniture, rear facing uPVC double glazed window looking out to the courtyard garden, radiator and power points. A large storage cupboard beneath the stairs provides ample room for shelving and features a power point. A doorway leads through to;
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
Featuring side facing window and door to the rear garden, vinyl floor and a range of matching wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include a four ring gas hob with cooker hood and double electric oven below. Further space and plumbing is available for a tall fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, power point, airing cupboard above the stairs housing the combination boiler and doors off to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom Three 11' 1" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 2.41m max )
A good sized third bedroom easily accommodating a double bed and a range of accompanying furniture. Featuring a rear facing window and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
An excellent sized double bedroom presented in neutral décor and featuring rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and ample space for a wide range of bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 11' 3" ( 3.43m max x 3.43m )
Currently used as an office but a good sized double bedroom featuring a front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, chimney breast with recesses to either side ideal for wardrobes and ample room for a double bed.
Bathroom 7' 8" + shower x 6' ( 2.34m + shower x 1.83m )
A generously proportioned and recently decorated and fully tiled bathroom featuring a front facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, flush WC, bath with shower attachment over and separate shower cubicle with tiled splash backs and overhead mains shower.
A sheltered spot for entertaining, the rear garden is enclosed to all sides by high level wall and fencing and is laid mostly to stone chippings and flower beds containing a mixture of trees and shrubs. A patio area to the rear elevation provides space for entertaining with a garden table and chairs and an outside tap.
Please note although the property is freehold there is a small ground rent of £1.60 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41053164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.