2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Glebe, Hemsby, GREAT YARMOUTH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Buyers Incentive
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Driveways
- No Onward Chain.
2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with oil fired central heating, UPVC Double Glazed Windows and two driveways!
Offered on BUYERS INCENTIVE, This 2 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW is located in the BEAUTIFUL location of HEMSBY. Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN, this is an opportunity NOT TO MISS!
Part glazed entrance door, windows to both side aspects, power points and a double glazed door leading to:-
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 11" ( 4.78m x 4.24m )
Window to the front aspect with two radiators, power points, television and telelphone points. Doors leading to:-
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 7" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.34m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a window to the rear aspect. Kitchen includes: stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric double oven and hob with extractor fan, Oil fired boiler for hot water, pantry cupboard and an airing cupboard with hot water cylinder with immersion heating. Archway leading to:-
Dining Room 10' 7" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.00m Max )
Rear facing window, partly glazed door to side porch. Radiator and power points.
Side Porch 8' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.55m )
Window to the front aspect with sliding patio doors leading to driveway. Tiled flooring and door to rear.
Radiator, tiled flooring and plumbing for washing machine. Room includes ventilation and doors leading to:-
Side facing obscure glazed window with a WC.
Rear facing obscure glazed window, tiled walls, panel bath and pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.75m x 2.69m )
Window to the front aspect, two radiators and power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
This property benefits from two driveways either side of the property, lawned garden and two garden sheds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41064882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.