2 bedroom town house for saleOxford Court Gardens, Castleford
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Off Street Parking
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
*** Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000 *** Perfect for first time buyers is this two bedroom mid townhouse situated in this small cul de sac close to Castleford centre offered to market with no upward chain.
This is a well presented two bedroom mid townhouse on this popular cul de sac close to Castleford town centre. The property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. To the rear is and enclosed garden and to the front there is a driveway for off street parking. This property would make the perfect starter home and is offered to market with no onward chain.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 6" ( 4.14m max x 3.81m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This inviting living space is fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Featuring an open staircase to the first floor. Open plan through an archway to the dining area. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear. Providing ample space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob. Space for a fridge freezer. Finished with coving, tiled splash backs and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the living room to the first floor where there is access to the loft which has been partiall boarded out to provide additional storage space.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the front.. This immaculately presented master bedroom is fitted with a television point and a telephone point and offers built in storage. Finished with coving, wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.06m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Television point. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with coving, extractor fan, tiled walls and a radiator.
There is a driveway at the front of the property for off street parking. To the rear is a low maintenance garden.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street and carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street. Keep on straight across at the crossroads and take the next right-turn into Oxford Court Gardens and the property will be identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41066433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.