3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAspley Lane, Nottingham
Sold STC £175,000
- Guide Price of £175,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Prime Location
- No Chain
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow situated in a sought after location within close proximity to the M1 and the City. The property is in need of slight modernisation but would ideally suit anybody looking to make the property their own home.
Guide Price of £175,000 Offered to the market with no upward chain is this spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow situated in a sought after location. The property is in need of slight modernisation but would ideally suit anybody looking to make the property their own home. This detached bungalow briefly comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, shower room and off road parking. The convenient location that this property occupies offers close access routes into Nottingham City Centre, local schools, access routes to the M1 and surrounding areas. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to appreciate what this property has to offer.
With door leading in from the front elevation and gives access to lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 13' 5" Max ( 3.94m Max x 4.09m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, gas feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 14' 3" ( 3.28m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors giving access to rear garden, wall mounted radiator, solid wood flooring and telephone point.
Kitchen 13' x 8' 4" Max ( 3.96m x 2.54m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to front and side, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Landing ( Central Hallway )
Gives access to all accommodation and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 2" Max into Alcove ( 3.33m x 3.40m Max into Alcove )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 12' 11" Plus Wardrobes ( 2.41m x 3.94m Plus Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and additional storage housing the water tank.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 9' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and additional storage housing the central heating boiler.
A recently refurbished shower room comprising of a double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and full tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb giving access to a car port and a security light. The side of the property presents a covered patio area.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed court yard, benefits from an outside tap and gives access to a large shed with power.
The property also benefits from a digital aerial and a fully maintained alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41067822.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.