4 bedroom detached house for saleDawstone Road, Lower Heswall
Guide Price £1,070,000
- GUIDE PRICE £1,070,000 - £1,100,000
- Superb views to the rear overlooking the River Dee and North Wales
- Lower Heswall conservation area
- Three reception rooms, conservatory
- A delightful 1930's four bedroom family house
A delightful 1930's four bedroom family house with superb views to the rear overlooking the River Dee and North Wales, in the Lower Heswall conservation area and within easy reach of both Lower Heswall Village and Heswall top village.
A delightful 1930's four bedroom family house with superb views to the rear overlooking the River Dee and North Wales, in the Lower Heswall conservation area and within easy reach of both Lower Heswall Village and Heswall top village. The property has three reception rooms, conservatory with stunning views over the rear and good size breakfast/kitchen. The house has a number of features including block wood flooring in the dining room and drawing room. To the outside, there is paved area offering off road parking to the front and large paved raised terrace with delightful lawned garden.
Door to front, tiled flooring and display area.
Staircase to first floor and radiator.
Low level wc and hand wash basin. Double glazed frosted window to the rear, parquet flooring.
Drawing Room 16' 10" x 15' 11" Max ( 5.13m x 4.85m Max )
Exposed brick open fire place with tiled hearth and double glazed window to each side. Large double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to conservatory, parquet flooring.
Conservatory 16' 8" x 14' 5" ( 5.08m x 4.39m )
With window to three sides, one side with frosted glass and French doors to the terrace.
Dining Room 16' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.02m )
Double glazed french doors to rear and terrace, parquet flooring and double doors.
Snug 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, part exposed back wall, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' x 16' ( 5.18m x 4.88m )
Range of base and wall units with granite work surfaces above, inset one and half bowl sink unit with tiled splash back. Integrated "Bosch" dishwasher, fitted fridge. A "Stoves" range style 7 ring gas hob cooker, island with cupboards, wind rack and granite work surface above. Tiled flooring, area for table and chairs, radiator and sliding door on to the rear terrace.
Base units and floor to near ceiling cupboards. Granite work surface, Belfast style sink. Plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed frosted window to the side, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Two double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' ( 4.85m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Corner bath with shower head over, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity units under. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the side.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 9' 5" ( 5.16m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers, inset hand wash basin and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, arrange of fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, cupboards under inset wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
Double glazed large window and double glazed small window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator and dressing table with drawers.
Separate shower, corner bath with taps and shower head, low level wc, hand was basin, double glazed window to the rear, tiled walls and flooring, radiator and access to loft.
Mostly paved driveway with gravel area offering off road parking for several vehicles. Small lawned area with stocked borders containing plants shrubs and trees.
Raised paved terrace and second paved terrace to mainly lawned garden with water feature and well stocked borders containing plants shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41067873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.