4 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
Under Offer £949,950
A bright and spacious property, built around the 1930's, with well-planned accommodation that is ideal for the modern family. It is sat on a great sized plot of 0.3 acres and well located in the highly sought-after Onslow Village area, moments from the local shops whilst allowing easy access to Guildford's mainline station, High Street and the popular County School.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring
* Hallway with wood flooring
* Living room with feature fireplace, wood flooring and double doors opening to the rear garden
* Dining room with bay window and wood flooring
* Large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of light wood units and granite worktops, integrated appliances to include a double oven, microwave oven, gas hob and extractor chimney above, dishwasher and tiled flooring
* Utility room
* Family room/conservatory with tiled flooring and doors opening to rear garden
* Four double bedrooms with wood flooring; two of which have square bay windows with built-in storage cupboards and en-suite shower rooms
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising freestanding bath, corner shower cubicle, basin, w,c and part-tiled walls
* Offered to the market with no onward chain
* Plot size 0.3 acres
* EPC Current Rating: E
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is a paved driveway allowing ample off-street parking for a number of vehicles and access to the attached garage * Front garden with area of lawn and flower/shrub beds * Attached double length garage * To the rear of the property, there is a paved patio area and the remainder laid to lawn with established flower/shrub borders
The property is located in Onslow Village, with a local parade of shops including a newsagent, deli and hairdressers; there is a recreational ground, tennis courts and the All Saints church. Local schools include Onslow Infant School and Queen Eleanor's primary school. Within a mile is Guildford town centre, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. The mainline station offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 provides access to the South Coast and the M25 into central London and International airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41068200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 233826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.