4 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
A bright and spacious property, built around the 1930's, with well-planned accommodation that is ideal for the modern family. It is sat on a great sized plot of 0.3 acres and well located in the highly sought-after Onslow Village area, moments from the local shops whilst allowing easy access to Guildford's mainline station, High Street and the popular County School.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring
* Hallway with wood flooring
* Living room with feature fireplace, wood flooring and double doors opening to the rear garden
* Dining room with bay window and wood flooring
* Large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of light wood units and granite worktops, integrated appliances to include a double oven, microwave oven, gas hob and extractor chimney above, dishwasher and tiled flooring
* Utility room
* Family room/conservatory with tiled flooring and doors opening to rear garden
* Four double bedrooms with wood flooring; two of which have square bay windows with built-in storage cupboards and en-suite shower rooms
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising freestanding bath, corner shower cubicle, basin, w,c and part-tiled walls
* Offered to the market with no onward chain
* Plot size 0.3 acres
* EPC Current Rating: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41068200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 233826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.