3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Lane, Stainforth, Doncaster
Guide Price £115,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Area
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
***Guide price £115,000-£120,000*** We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached house in Stainforth. The property comprise of an entrance porch, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens..
The selling agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached house in Stainforth. The property comprise of an entrance porch, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens.
Viewing is HIGHLY advised to appreciate all this has to offer.
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS.
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to first floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.53m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, solid oak wood flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
With rear facing double glazed french doors, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled splash backs, pantry, door to the side and coving to the ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 13' 4" ( 2.57m x 4.06m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 13' 1" ( 2.59m x 3.99m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.85m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, wash hand basin with mixer taps, bath with mixer taps and shower over, W/C and half tiled walls.
A laid to lawn front garden with block paved drive, gate to rear and double gates.
An enclosed, laid to lawn rear garden with shrub borders, decked area, cold water tap and raised area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41068470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.