2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrawford Street, East Bowling, Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Two double bedrooms
- Full size loft room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Under 2 miles from Bradford city centre
- 0.5 mile to Bradford Academy School
- 0.5 mile to Bowling Park
- 1 mile to Bradford Train Station
- Excellent transport links to motorway networks
- Large cellar space in basement
- Viewing highly recommended
Living Room 5.05m (16'7") x 3.54m (11'8")
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace with timber mantle over, radiator, telephone point, TV point, uPVC part glazed entrance door.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.36m (14'4") x 3.61m (11'10")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, double glazed window to rear, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, half double glazed entrance door to rear.
Cellar 3.61m (11'10") x 4.60m (2'7")
Wall mounted gas boiler, window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4.01m (13'2") x 3.71m (12'2")
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom 3.76m (12'4") x 3.53m (11'7")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, ceiling light.
Loft Room 5.36m (17'7") x 4.71m (15'6")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41074095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.