3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDesmond Avenue, Hull
- Guide Price £125,000 - £140,000
- Popular Location
- End Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Area
Maintained by the current owners to a high standard this family home has three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/ dining area, gardens and garage. View now.
If you are looking for a family home then look no further. This three bedroom end terrace home offers all that a family needs. Situated in this popular residential area it has the added advantage of a garage and secure and secure parking to the rear. The kitchen/dining area is finished to a high standard and must be seen. Overall a great poperty that demands early inspection.
Wow stunning property, stunning price. Dont miss out view now or miss out!
Double glazed door, tiled floor and single glazed door to:-
Radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with real flame gas effect fire, radiator and double doors to:-
Dining Room 16' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.63m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, two radiators and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, under cupboard lights and foot lights, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including gas hob, oven and extractor hood, dishwasher, two fridges, one with icebox, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Plumbing for washing machine, laminate effect wood flooring, double glazed door to rear and door to:-
Comprising of low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 1" plus bat x 8' 4" to wardrobes ( 3.99m plus bat x 2.54m to wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 6' 9" ( 3.10m max x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator, low flush wc and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a lawned/paved South facing garden with parking to rear. Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41080095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.